Sports Funding Grant
Here at The Horsell Village School we believe that PE and sports play a vital role in preparing our children to become healthy citizens for the future. Our teaching and learning approach focused on outside learning enables children to immerse themselves in their learning in an active way.
The Government funding enables us to continue to develop and enhance physical education throughout our school. It is a set amount of money in which the school can spend to secure improvements to ensure all children engage in regular physical activity.
Detailed below is our latest report on how funding was allocated for the Year 2021 to 2022 alongside detailed analysis of impact to ensure we continue to provide the very best provision for our children.
You will also find a detailed plan of how we intend to allocated funding for the year 2022 to 2023
We have used the PE and Sports Premium to secure continued improvements in the following 5 areas.
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- The profile of PE and sports is raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport.